Sports and Travel
This was a year that the kids tried a ton of sports.
AL Basketball, Spring and Fall softball
RB Basketball, Spring soccer and baseball, baseball, All-Star baseball, Pitt Basketball Camp, Arsenal soccer club
MB Fall soccer
Travel
March For Spring Break we went to Kentucky and explored Lexington and Louisville. We went to a horse park in Lexington and walked around the University of Kentucky's campus. They had just won a game in the basketball March Madness, and the town was excited.
Then it was off to Louisville. There we visited the Louisville Slugger baseball bat factory, University of Louisville college campus, and Churchill Downs. Good memories.
Mom's New Thing for 2015
I started tutoring! Started with one student and ended up with four by March. I loved working and making money again. I definitely want to pursue this more.
Mom's New Thing for 2015
I started tutoring! Started with one student and ended up with four by March. I loved working and making money again. I definitely want to pursue this more.
No comments:
Post a Comment